We all have a responsibility to take care of our planet – and at PCS we take that responsibility very seriously indeed!
Greater sustainability is a challenge every member of the PCS team is determined to meet head on and each one of them works extremely hard to minimise the impact products and services have on the environment.
We know small changes can have a big impact on our carbon footprint and we have a number of green measures in place like:
- The use of environmentally compatible products and processes
- Energy conservation and a focus on reducing, reusing and recycling
- Working with a local supply chain and keeping spare toners on site to reduce emissions by minimising transport requirements
- Raising awareness of sustainability through staff education and training.
Environmental management is a key element of the company ethos. PCS is not only committed to fulfilling all its responsibilities under the sustainability agenda it also strives for continuous improvement in environmental performance.
We work in tandem with suppliers and manufacturers to achieve that goal – and regularly review our environmental policy to ensure we are consistently meeting sustainability targets.
PCS is committed to attaining and maintaining high standards of environmental performance through:
- The understanding of, and compliance with, all legal requirements, codes of practice and regulations
- Understanding and managing environmental impacts
- Minimising pollution/waste and use materials and resources with regard to long-term sustainability
- Provide assistance, training and information that may be necessary to personnel
- Regularly auditing environmental performance.